Unified Threat Management
Security information and event management (SIEM) is a term for software and products services combining security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM). SIEM technology provides real-time analysis of security alerts generated by network hardware and applications. SIEM is sold as software, appliances or managed services, and are also used to log security data and generate reports for compliance purposes.
The Main Features Of CSI Unified Threat management Include :
- Reduced complexity: Single security solution. Single Vendor. Single AMC.
- Simplicity: Avoidance of multiple software installation and maintenance.
- Easy Management: Plug & Play Architecture, Web-based GUI for easy management.
- Reduced technical training requirements, one product to learn.
- Provides for Web Filtering and Web Inspectivity.
- Helps in attack prevention with the capablities Intrusion detection system and Intrusion prevention system
- It is a complete package of Firewall, Mail Filtering and FTP Filtering.
- It has unique features of SNMP protocol to monitor the status of managed devices and applications.
- Regulatory compliance